Friday, July 20, 2012

15 amazing months with these boys ♥

What a great month! I was home all month with my boys which was perfect. I love that I am able to spend my summers with them.

Hunter got all 4 molars at the same time this month! Poor baby! He was fussy for almost 2 weeks, but now they have all popped through.

Drake got 1 molar on top this month! He has not been fussy at all.


Drake weighs 22 lbs and 14 ounces.

Hunter weighs 21 lbs and 6 ounces.

The boys love to watch Barney. It is the only show they will sit and watch. In the mornings while they drink their milk they sit on their couch and watch it. I loved Barney as a child, so it makes me smile :)



They love bellybuttons and say it in the sweetest way. 

They have spent a lot of time with their cousin Rex this month. They had their first sleepover. We stayed at their house one weekend, and they stayed at ours the next. They managed to flip the play tent, sneak into the bathroom, play in the toilet, bathe together, and play :)






We went to the Children's Museum for the first time. Adriana invited us to go with Rex. Her best friend Ashley and her daughter Scarlett also came with us! What an amazing place! They have an area called "The Tot Spot" specifically for ages 9 months to 35 months. They loved it! I did not have to worry about them getting out because it is sectioned off. We played for 2 hours, and then went to grab lunch at Wendy's. The boys did amazing!


They have started standing up and leaning over to put their head on the ground. It is hilarious! I need to get a picture of it soon!

We celebrated my 25th birthday this month! We went to Ichibon and Kemah Boardwalk. The boys loved dinner. Hunter especially watched the guy while he put on a "show" as he cooked. We went to the water area in Kemah and they loved it! Drake ran through the water more than Hunter. Drake is definitely more of a water baby. There was another set of identical twins there and they were 13 months. One of the twins had a skin tag on his ear just like Drake. It was really neat!



Drake got his first busted lip. They were playing and ran into each other. It bled for a little while and he took it like a champ :)

We are in size 4 diapers. I think we will probably be in size 5 next month! They are starting to get snug on Drake especially.

They are still in size 12 months clothing. The shirts are getting tight on Drake's belly. 

Hunter's feet grew and he is in a size 4 like Drake.

They spent the night with Aunt Lacey and Uncle Casey for the first time! I took them over around 3 pm. They played and ate dinner with them. They fell asleep around 8 pm which is their normal bedtime. Drake woke up at 4 am crying! I think he was just trying to prepare them for a newborn ;) Hunter woke up at 6 am. These boys have not woken up before 8:30 all summer! They stayed playing until the afternoon!





They went to a cheer camp with me at Lomax Jr. High. They loved it! They ran around and talked with the girls. They played with their toys I brought, especially all the balls. I was happy to know they enjoyed it :)



They are great eaters! They eat anything and everything. They love bananas, raisin bread, cookies, chicken, hot dogs, and many others! Hunter likes Blueberry muffins more than Drake. 

Drake has said Hunter 3 different times with my mom! I cannot wait to hear him say it!






Here are the boys at the Children's Museum... Hunter has always been the more aggressive twin!





Here are the boys playing this month!







The boys enjoying Barney :)

The

No comments:

Post a Comment