Friday, November 11, 2011

Scared of the dark ... Sometimes ...

We are starting to notice a pattern with Drake.

On Halloween, we took the boys in their strollers trick or treating with my nieces and nephews. In between street lights Drake would get fussy. Hunter would not make a noise. It took me a couple lstreet ights to realize this, but I definitely noticed it.

The next week I was at my parents until 8 PM. The boys are normally home hours before this, so they are never outside in the dark. I put them in the car, and Drake starts screaming. I turn the lights on thinking maybe it is like Halloween. Sure enough, he stops crying. I drive 10 minutes without a sound. So, I turn the light off thinking he must have fallen asleep. Immediately, he started crying again.

He goes to bed in a dark room, plays in the mornings in his crib when he wakes up in a dark room, so it only seems to be in unknown places.

So, Drake is scared of the dark, sometimes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment