Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baby Bullet

I was NEVER the person that said I would make my child's baby food. EVER. I hate to cook. I don't like vegetables. I am busy. I work full-time. I have TWINS. Nope.

Boy was I WRONG!

Here is the Baby Bullet at Bed Bath and Beyond and you can use your 20% off coupon! It is absolutely amazing! It is so easy! It is saving a ton of money and is better for my babies.

I use these containers to put in my freezer in addition to the ones that come with the baby bullet! You can keep food in the refridgerator for 3 days or the freezer for 30 days!

I have done Avocado, green peas, green beans, squash, bananas, and apples.

It takes maybe 5 minutes!

I bought 6 bananas for $1.50. It made roughly 15 jars of baby food. Yes. 15 !!!!!

I bought a bag of frozen peas for $.83 and it made 12 jars of baby food.

I am not exaggerating! It is healthy for your babies, easy, and cost effective!

I recommend it to ANYONE with a baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment