Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our Boys

I cannot believe they are 8 weeks old. Where did the time go?

Hunter is so much like his daddy. Not only does he look identical to him, he has his personality. THANK GOODNESS I have one laid back baby ;)

Drake definitely has more of me in him. He is my high maintenance baby. Loves to be held!

Nanny and Pop bought a scale so we could always weigh the babies.

At 7 weeks, Drake was 9 lbs 9 oz and Hunter was 9 lbs 3 oz. Drake feels much heavier than Hunter. We think Drake may have his daddy's build.

They are going 4 hours between feedings at night now. Last night we had one 5 hour stretch! Can you say Happy Mommy??? :)

Hunter has a wider face. Drake has a long face.

Drake has more hair.

They have my long toes and fingers! Maybe they will have a wicked knuckle ball or something! ;)

They both have Brandon's dimple in the chin, and I LOVE IT!

Since they are technically only supposed to be 3 weeks old right now, they are still not smiling. I know it will come soon!

We also think they have my hair! When I was a baby I looked like a dandelion. Jet black hair and it stood STRAIGHT UP! Their hair does the same thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment